skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
mijos chobot blog
Saturday, 5 December 2009
hears a pic of my bff we are in real life and it wl neva end!
his name is fire drone and to me hes one of the best chobots eva!
rock on chobots!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2010
(13)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(14)
▼
December
(9)
I MADE SOME MOD ITAMS ROCK ON CHOBOTS!
like my art I do! ppl thought i deserved a pain...
IV SAVED UP TWO NIGHTS AND I GOT THIS MUCH MONEY...
veyer man had a awsome mini party! :D hope you li...
woooo! the new beta park remember there is proba...
hears a pic of my bff we ...
cool art by me!
TRY TH...
PARTY!
►
November
(5)
how many ppl on my blog
No comments:
Post a Comment